Saturday, November 7, 2020

061120 - Extinction Chronicles

Tomorrow is 5 days ’til my monthly visa renewal where i happily spend all i gain from my 66 years as a ‘merican citizen - though whatever i have “gained” was given in good faith while young and stupid to a government now owned by corporate overlords too cowardly to represent at a time of planetary upheaval. If Capitalism is so great, why is it that that the bulk of all the political investment is simply “junk email” which i could accumulate as easily for nothing by subscribing to bezos-zukee-gates-Apple.com¿? that is a question. The funniest meme this morning introduced the new “world leader” - Donald Biden ·


Why am i not laughing? there is much hype about the gender wisdom of the feminine, yet it is the republican shrew/Karen who has upended the 2020 election cycle. Is there truth about the “Handmaid’s Tale” that men nor women of our epoch are not willing to face? I D K, i’ve ignored the hype and only just now informed myself of the plot line - a plot line as old as the “Stepford Wives” or more accurately Emily Dickinson’s repulsion for the literary tradition of her land of birth. George Elliot beat them all to the punch and declared war on the patriarchy emerging during the “industrial revolution” better understood as McConnell’s tongue fucking of the ruling class.


Forgive me, and not for my vulgarity, for we live in times where men who ought to be pissed on are applauded for fictional candor, yet other more candid voices are shamed publicly for what the corporate "vote brokers" were certain would result in “solidarity” with the masses but only muddied the waters already sullied by billions of $”moolah” promised from the gates of heaven, sort of like the “fatted calf” of old. How many times will the people of planet earth get conned by a handful of charlatans promising “ever better returns” if only .  .. ¿? i suspect many, based solely on the number of “cons” i’ve married coupled with my relentless determination to “love” at all costs.


I do not understand the mystery of existence and find each waking day more mysterious than the  last - that is my good fortune, my better good luck is that i have no idea what constitutes your success. Just this afternoon, the universe allowed me to translate that ignorance into a lesson · i was feeling depleted and cornered by the rain, my mold soaked walls were closing in on me, yet from the porch i was able to greet Comrade Baha, the farmer’s wife. Though absorbed with a task at the time, she gave me hearty greeting while we aped our well-wishes for each. Her apparent task was setting a pin between a cut on tree limb segment and a joint that from where i stood was an exact outline of the face of the “Anteater.” Our sign-language conversation and the passing rain squall interrupted a better understanding; i’ll be curious to learn if my anthropomorphic fantasy was close?


This now the next day and my 5th paragraph, just like witnessing the regenerative creativity of my ancient family neighbor friends, tenuous - it occurred to me that a better idea for me to learn the language might be to pay - solid money · to the neighbor children for tutoring me in the language, a win-win proposition however unorthodox. Remember i have just roused myself from my Urside hibernation and am struggling more to hear what it is i admire about you, than what you could possibly approve of me how little that might be - unless you have demonstrated yourself as sexually precocious, but left out the parameters of your “terms of endearment.” In some cases, i’ve lept continents to learn your meaning, while with other muddy ponds, i am content to make discrete inquiries and either drawing more near depending on how you treat me, or vanishing in a haze of, “¿did he just say that?” mixed in with BD’s better come on, “i’ll look at you until my eyes grow blind.” get a grip people, ain’t love grand ?


jts 06/11/2020 

http://stoanartst.blogspot.com 

all rights reserved

∞ 

No comments:

Post a Comment