Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Extinction Chronicles - 260520 ·


Imagine being glib about the end of our species - imagine being anything but glib · i am what the self-help gurus describe as a “people-pleaser,” not that i am but it is easier for the classification that experts require in order to explain things to the non-experts. I say this because it pleases me to help old ladies across the road, give water to hot water buffalos and to jolly crying babies by making faces or distracting noises - here’s an irony · from what i’ve learned from experts diverting a child from its misery robs them of experiencing the fullness of their emotional terrain and trains them to seek comfort elsewhere than the solace that comes from mastering one’s own misery. Madame Paradox - she and i must have had a slam-bam-thank-you-mam history in some previous incarnation, because she do seem to haunt my every step in this life. And i’m not complaining, she’s far better company than the fake sojourners one gets seated next to on especially long flights. I know this mostly by my own failures as an excellent traveler : “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving” - Lao Tzu · i wouldn’t even begin to know how to go about such a journey. These essays are as close as i have been able to get toward such adventure. I know i want to go wherever Zuké is not; he i have come to believe fancies himself as a “social engineer” of the 1st Order - elsewhys would he expend so much of his bandwidth determining who i should see and who should see me?

Love seems to be a completely foreign concept to Zuké and his Art Intel (AI) fb thugs on all accounts: from his initial betrayal of the band of brothers at Harvard to his total capitulation to the corporate overlords at DARPA - he could’a been a contenda’ - but became just another bum · soaked in greed and lavished in opulence. And i am no different, instead of greed i suck at the whiskey tit, and for opulence i claim time for my own. I’d like to think the difference is i care about people i’ve never met - the nurses and caregivers trading their lives and well being for a chance to give a light to your family dying from a malady that someone knows more about than they are saying, but lack simple gumption to declare - “i know this about that.” There is a fb friend who has been totally consumed by the fiction that Covid-19 is a “false-flag” operation and there is no foundation in fact for the death-count of millions that people cannot, or will not accept. What is frustrating to me, sitting here now writing into the “aether” is how avoidable all of our misery could be. It dumbfounds me how easily we are led to slaughter without a sideward glance at “how or why” - driven by fear and managed by greed?! where are our weapons - what is our reply?

If it was a brother or sister i struggled with for autonomy, which has been true for me in the past, i would say “fuck you very much, see you in the funny papers,” again. I would much rather by lying in the clover fields of romance, my hands wandering about the body of a lithesome broad who feels warmly toward me - only because i am sweet to her - not because i am obscenely wealthy and lack fear for any man, woman or child - but fear everything equally, (clinically known as Generalized Anxiety Disorder). In this world it is not unreasonable to be afraid, it is however, wrong to attribute your fear to another - no matter how fearsome · that other may be, and there are some straight-up ugly fuckers out there. And again with Mistress Paradox, they be the same pissants comprising 1% if the students in a room of 27 pre-pubescent adolescents, in any school, anywhere on the planet. The only difference being how each culture chooses to orient that maladaptive personality which is obviously, for lack of a better expression, “Nature, over nurture.” The trick will be to subvert the numbers “social engineers” have plucked to their advantage and to focus education for the benefit or the human rhizome, and geared toward mutual well being and survivability.

Profit is a fiction - you are going to die · period, end of sentence. Where i write right now is so hot, i cannot sleep without A/C; my neighbors do, so it can be done - but not by me. If i knew Dr. Faustus and found a way to that desk - i would ask how can i save my brethren · not because i am superior in character than Mssr bezos, but because i am less - my concept of “enlightened self-interest” includes the success of all those around me; not because i am superior, but because my intellect tells me without the success of most, there is no success for the least, and i am the least from what i can see by the behavior of those around me. Then again, “projection is a bitch, then you die” - A. Nonymous · the music i am listening to music of Trịnh Công Sơn is bringing tears to my eyes and i understand not a word of the lyrics. Nor can i explain why that is much less give a fuck if you do, or don’t understand such an absurd assertion.

The major advantage of the task i have set for myself is education, by whatever means. I don’t care much what you learn as long as you are earnest in your desire to discover something you did not know for certain before. There is a young woman on my fb feed who has gone over to the dark side and parrots only what she reads in the echo chamber zuké - in his conceit elects for her to see and support her position. I’d have been slapped silly trying that with Pop, however more gently he struck with age at his back - it still hurt. Why is that, when i am looking to amplify the good use of love as a strategy, recrimination and force insert themselves into the discussion, as though if i could intimidate your mind - you would succumb to the logic i bludgeon you with¿ that is a question? If we are to reach the survival milestone - it will take the same inchoate gesture that brings the heat-soaked grazing buffalo to the water trough, not because i dictated so, but because i learned to read the need of a creature i could not communicate with by language - not unlike casting my line out into this aether · thinking my logic useful; stranger things have happened - i know, only by my birth at this turn of human history, strange enough for me - i could give a fuck how odd it might be for you ·

like Mr. Dylan said, “I used to care, but things have changed.”

jts 26/05/2020
http://stoanartst.blogspot.com 
reprinted with permission - all rights reserved
 ∞ 


No comments:

Post a Comment